Austrade's Pacific Infrastructure Update
Austrade are releasing fortnightly infrastructure updates from the Pacific with plenty of opportunities for companies and suppliers to the industry.
— By Austrade
In this Update:
- FIJI - RBF revises Growth Projections Upwards
- FIJI - Green bonds to fight climate change
- FIJI - CBS Power Solutions wins at Fiji Business Awards
- FIJI - Hydroflow and Saint-Gobain PAM Partner with Vinod Patel & Co Ltd
- KIRIBATI - Green Climate Fund Approves Readiness Support
- SAMOA - Apia Waterfront Development Project
- VANUATU - Upgrades at Warwick Le Lagon Resort
- Vanuatu to enhance renewables with USD12m ADB financing
- NAURU - Port gets Funding Approval
- Australia and New Zealand Solar and Energy Storage Councils to Assist Pacific Islands
- FIJI – FNU seeks Master Planners
- FIJI - FPCL Seeks Pilot Boat
- FIJI - AFL Seeks Consultants, Contractors & Suppliers for capital works plan
- FIJI – FEA Mid-Life Refurbishment Control and HMI Software upgrade
- FIJI – WAF Tenders
- KIRIBATI - Physical Works for the Design and Build of Resurfacing
- SAMOA - SWA Seeks RFP for Land Surveying Services
- SOLOMON IS. - Feasibility Studies for Detailed Design and Construction Supervision for the Sustainable Transport Infrastructure Improvement Program
- TUVALU - Prepayment meter system for Energy Sector Development Project
- VANUATU – Design and Supervision Consultants for Pacific Renewable Energy Investment Facility
- DFAT - 2018 Aid Supplier Conference
- HOTEC Fiji
- Australia New Caledonia Business Forum
The 13th Australia New Caledonia Busines...
The 13th Australia New Caledonia Business Forum was held in Noumea on 22 Novembe... 4th Dec 2017
Austrade Seminar Series: International A...
Austrade has launched a seminar series tailored to inform Australian businesses ... 29th Sep 2017
A wrap up of the 48th Pacific Island For...
Tess Newton Cain and Matthew Dornan provide a great wrap up of the 48th Pacific ... 14th Sep 2017