Membership of the Australia Pacific Islands Business Council
Join the Council to access exclusive news, offers and networks in Australia and the Pacific Islands region.
Membership of the Council is essential for any Australian company doing business in the Pacific Region, or looking to do so. Membership is open to any company or individual who supports the Council’s goals.
Countries covered by the APIBC include:
- American Samoa
- Cook Islands
- Federated States of Micronesia
- French Polynesia
- New Caledonia
- Republic of the Marshall Islands
- Solomon Islands
- Wallis and Futuna
- First invitation to participate in exclusive events, meetings and missions coordinated by the APIBC
- Exclusive news and updates on topics relating to the Pacific Islands region and Council activities.
- Access to a strong business network of members with well established knowledge of and experience in the Pacific region.
- Full access to our comprehensive online business hub.
How much does membership cost?
There are three classes of membership available for businesses or individuals to join the Council. These are:
Full Member – $1840 per annum (including GST)
A company or person who registers an interest in more than three of the countries covered by the Council.
Limited Member – $1235 per annum (including GST)
A company or person who registers an interest in either two or three of the countries covered by the Council.
Associate Member – $735 per annum (including GST)
A company or person who registers an interest in one of the countries covered by the Council. A Single Country Member has no rights to participate in the management of the Council as an Executive Committee member or to vote at general meetings of the Council.
How do I join?
New Membership enquiries are welcome, you can join any or all of the Business Councils. To register your interest in joining the APIBC, download the membership form and send to us. A copy of the Council’s constitution is also available for download here.
Payment is accepted via Credit Card (Mastercard, Visa, Diners Club and AMEX) Direct Deposits
If you have any enquiries about membership or payment, please contact our team or call +61 (0) 7 3348 5142
Where can I find more information?
You can learn more about the activities of the Australia Pacific Islands Business Council and what it can offer you as a member by exploring the different areas of this website and following us on social media. Our Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn profiles can be found at the footer of this page. Please note that some areas and articles are not accessible to non-members, you can unlock these areas by becoming a member.
- Your membership is valid for 365 days from the day the invoice is sent by the Council with payment due within 7 days. Each member company is then billed annually for their membership.
- Members can cancel their membership at any time, we do not provide a refund on membership fees that have been paid at any time. We encourage you to contact the Secretariat if you have any concerns regarding membership
- Payment is accepted via credit card, direct deposit or cheque in AUD.
Meeting with Samoan Prime Minister
Representatives of the Australia Pacific Islands Business Council led by Vice-President William Blank and Executive...
12th Australia Solomon Islands Business Forum registration
Feb 28, 2023 | Events, News, Solomon Islands
Registration for the 12th AUSTRALIA SOLOMON ISLANDS BUSINESS FORUM is now open. Where – Brisbane Convention and...
A visit to Minister Pat Conroy MP
Feb 22, 2023 | News
Mr Ian Clarke, President, Australia Pacific Islands Business Council, with representatives of the Australia Pacific...